Already giving to GTC?
Click HERE to make another donation, change your monthly contribution, update your contact information or re-set your password.
Interested in giving to GTC?
Your financial gift, large or small, matters! Here are a few ways to give and support our work:
1. Become a Sustainer...
Our Sustainer Program is a way for our friends to give a steady amount each week, month or quarter, providing a regular stream of funding for our programs. A monthly $10 contribution pays for 5 yards of high quality compost from our supplier Collins Dairy Farm. A $20 monthly contribution covers the cost of a month's stipend for one of our youth. $500/month covers 2 youth summer jobs or ag. supplies for an entire year! Let us know if you want to be anonymous and whether you would like to honor someone in your life. Click HERE to set up a secure monthly donation.
2. Donate online.
Click Here to make a secure one-time donation. Let us know if you want to be anonymous and whether you would like to honor someone in your life.
3. Send us your contributions.
You can mail any checks, cash, or money orders: Gardening the Community, PO Box 90774, Springfield, MA 01139
4. Help us secure items on our wish list.
These items include compost, wood chips, bikes in good condition, bike equipment, garden tools, etc. Click HERE for a full list.
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT: Get a matching gift from your employer!
How do you get a matching gift?
1. Search online or talk with your human resource department to find out if your employer offers a matching gift program. Two good places to check are the WGBY website and Double the Donation.
2. If they do, you may need to register TSNE MissionWorks (EIN 04-2261109), our fiscal sponsor, in their system.
3. Fill out the paperwork needed, making sure to say the donation is for Gardening the Community.
4. Contact Jess at 413.693.5340 x105 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into problems or have questions.
TSNE MissionWorks serves as the fiscal sponsor for our organization. Their EIN# is 04-2261109.
All donations are tax exempt under their 501(c)(3) tax status.
We truly appreciate your investment in our program, its youth, and our community! Thank you!
MANAGE YOUR GIVING ACCOUNT IN OUR DATABASE HERE:
If you have set up an account with GTC to make a contribution in the past or to get more involved in our work, this is the place where you can update or change that information.
And don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly if you prefer. Please feel free to email Karla@gtcspringfield.org with any questions.