Thanks to your generous gifts, we not only reached our $20,000 fundraising goal this spring but surpassed it.
With the support of 215 wonderful friends, we raised $23,081! These funds are already being put to good use supporting our summer youth leadership development and growing work as well as building new infrastructure on our Walnut Street Farm.
• This summer, 30 youth will be growing with us all summer (20 totally new to GTC)
• Our markets and Farm Share opened mid-June, bringing delicious, healthy food to families throughout Springfield
• We are digging the foundation and hooking up utilities for a permanent farm stand on our Walnut Street Farm
• We’ve are finally growing food on Walnut St. We’ve planted new beds there this spring!
Come join us and see all the new happenings for yourself. All summer long, we are having monthly potluck parties at our Hancock St Farm. And you can always drop by to volunteer any Saturday!
11:30 - 7:30
Pay with SNAP and get FREE FRUITS AND VEGGIES!!
Thanks to the HIP rebate program, you can earn up to $40-$80/month more in SNAP dollars
depending on family size when you buy fruits and vegetables directly from GTC and other farmers
HIP expires Feb. 28 so you still have time to spend with us and earn more money for food!
* Healthy Incentives Program